jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

£1 Fish Man - One Pound Fish


Yes, i know what you might be thinking, WTF is this? That was also my first thought when i listened to this song, so let me introduce this "singer". London fishmonger Muhammad Shahid Nazir, who is better known as the £1 Fish Man, has released a song in the hopes of securing the coveted Christmas number one slot. The fishmonger, who was born in Pattoki, near Lahore in Pakistan, became a viral sensation after footage of him singing his distinctive trader’s call "come on ladies, come on ladies, one pound fish" was posted on YouTube." , The song itself, of course, is pure crap but at the same time is really catchy and we shouldn't be surprised if it becomes Psy's successor. Will this tribute to piscine economy surpass "Baby" and "Gangnam Style" as the most viewed video on YouTube? Sure, why the hell not.

1 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Hi... I read your post and I want to say that it is very good and informative.
I like it and I appreciate you for your effort. chevy's year end event thanks for share

Publicar un comentario